– Important Announcement –
Following the announcement by the Prime Minister on 28th May, we are now in a position to begin arranging face to face visits with our patients. We will initially be prioritising our patients who have contacted us with emergencies during the Lockdown period.
If you have been having problems but have not been in touch with us, then please call or email us and we will phone you to determine what treatment is needed.
Once we have dealt with our emergency patients we will be working more and longer hours in order to catch up with routine care, firstly seeing our Plan patients who we have had to cancel due to the Lockdown.
As we are sure you can appreciate the practice will be following an updated attendance policy in line with legislation and guidance. As such there are a number of changes for patients to be aware of:
- Patients can only be seen by appointment in order that we are able to maintain social distancing requirements within the practice. Please do not walk into the Practice to book an appointment.
- We will ask you to complete a medical history form remotely before attending. Our team will email these to you along with information regarding your attendance at the practice during this time.
- Before attending, a dentist or senior Nurse may wish to have a video consultation with you where possible, to assess your problem in order to plan treatment before you attend. We would like to minimise the number of your visits.
- Please travel alone where possible and endeavour to arrive no more than five minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you are traveling by car we would be grateful if you could wait in your car and call the practice on 01952 613311 to confirm your arrival. We will meet all patients on arrival and bring them straight into the surgery.
- On arrival, we will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.8°C, you will be unable to enter the practice and will be asked to return home and self-isolate as per current government guidelines.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- We would like payment for treatment to be made using a debit or credit card to allow a contactless transaction.
All dental staff will be using personal protective equipment (PPE) in line with current recommendations and evidence.
We apologise in advance for the necessary reduction in social interaction that this will necessitate. Whilst our PPE may make us appear impersonal and distant, please be assured we are still the same friendly team underneath it all!
If we feel that you are at risk of having possibly been infected, even if you are asymptomatic, we will respectfully request you to delay booking any appointments with us for at least one month.
If you are a patient in a vulnerable group, are self-isolating, or are shielding at present you should continue to do so but please do contact us for advice if you have a dental problem.
We will, of course, be in touch with all our patients due dental examinations as soon as we are able to.
If you are an existing or new patient and require an appointment or simply need help or advice please contact
Thank you all for your patience and continued support.
Bridge Dental Smiles team.