A long look in the mirror, scrutinising the quantity and size of wrinkles, is usually enough to get someone Googling anti-wrinkle treatments. These treatments are typically made using botulinum toxin and at Bridge Dental Smiles we offer Anti-Wrinkle treatments using the leading brands. The method and results are exactly the same. Here are 5 things you might like to know about them:
In this Anti-wrinkle Treatment video, Amanda from Telford tells her story of why she chose to have anti-wrinkle treatment at Bridge Dental Smiles.
5 Things You Should Know About Anti-wrinkle Treatments
- Anti-wrinkle botulinum toxin injections can effectively remove or lessen the appearance of wrinkles. It is particularly effective on the brow, frown lines and crows feet where the size of the wrinkle is affected by facial expression. It is not used to treat areas where there are deep creases at rest.
- Treatment is given by injecting directly into the wrinkle. It works by temporarily relaxing the small facial muscles in the area. Each consultation takes about 15 minutes
- It can take up to 72 hours to see any change. Full results can be seen within 7 days and can last 3 to 4 months. Subsequent treatments can last longer as the muscles get used to not creasing. The temporary nature of the treatment means there are unlikely to be any long term effects. Patients are invited back to the surgery after 2 weeks for a free review to assess the results.
- Treatment can only be given by a qualified person, typically a doctor or a dentist. Be wary of having injection treatments from anyone other than a doctor or dentist as only they can legally prescribe the drugs used in the treatment.
- The cost of this treatment is much less than you might think. Typically, the treatment of one area will be £150 with discounts for having more than one area treated.
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Prices
|Treatment||Description||Care Plan Members||Non-Care Plan Members|
|Anti-wrinkle||Initial Consultation to assess what treatment would be best for you and to discuss the options without obligation.||FREE||FREE|
|Anti-wrinkle||Anti-wrinkle Treatment with botulinum toxin||£139.50 for one area.||£155.00 for one area.|
|Anti-wrinkle||Anti-wrinkle Treatment with botulinum toxin||£229.50 for two areas.||£255.00 for two areas.|
|Anti-wrinkle||Anti-wrinkle Treatment with botulinum toxin||£292.50 for three areas.||£325.00 for three areas.|
Alternatively, you can spread the cost by going on our Anti-wrinkle Treatment monthly plan. You will receive one treatment three times per year for just £37.00 or £33.25 for Preventative Care Plan Members by direct debit, saving an additional £58.86 per year over the pay as you go option.
Arrange a FREE Initial Anti-Wrinkle Consultation
If you would like to arrange a FREE Initial Anti-Wrinkle Consultation, please call us now on 01952 613311.