Bridge Dental Smiles is committed to delivering first class dental care and embraces the General Dental Council’s (GDC) new standards, which came into effect on 30th September 2013.
At the core of these standards are nine ethical principles:
The GDC’s Core Ethical Principles
- Put patients’ interests first.
- Communicate effectively with patients.
- Obtain valid consent.
- Maintain and protect patients’ information.
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure.
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests.
- Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills.
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk.
- Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession.
Visit the General Dental Council website for more information.